MicrofinanceGirl

A candid description of my trip from NYC to rural India and finally to U. of Michigan, Ross School of Business. Go Blue!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Welcome!


Well here's my first post. The night before I give up my apartment in New York and return to NJ for a while. It's hard to leave and walk away from this fascinating city; all the great friends I've made and the good times I've had. I've learned so much about myself since coming here. But I think I am ready to move on (as hard as it may be to give up a very reasonably priced apartment!)

I really am excited for the future and hopeful that I've in fact opened myself up to a world of opportunities. No looking back now. India is ahead. I've been talking about this for years and I'm so glad I finally did it. Please read along as the blog is about to get interesting.

If you would like to support me by donating to my India Trip, please click on one of the links on the right. BE SURE TO EMAIL ME (click the "email me" link) if you donated directly to FSD as that is the only way for them to keep track of donations meant for my volunteer project. All donations are tax deductible.
Thanks for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home