MicrofinanceGirl

A candid description of my trip from NYC to rural India and finally to U. of Michigan, Ross School of Business. Go Blue!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

peacock earrings


peacock earrings
Originally uploaded by jennif102.
Namrata and I are selling jewelry and handicrafts that she orders from vendors all over India! Please have a look at the pictures and let me know if you'd like to order anything. Just click on this picture and then it will bring you to flickr. Once there click on the right side section where it says "Jewelry (Set)". From there click the slideshow option to view what is available. If you like the picture of something click on it to get the details (price, description). I will bring back as much as I can carry back in August to avoid shipping costs. Everything except the costume jewelry is real silver at excellent prices (Namrata inspects and buys everything, which is much cheaper than the prices I would get as a tourist at the street shops). The bags and tapestries are hand embroidered and the scarves are 100% silk from Varanasi, India. Email me with your requests!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home